We’re partnering to increase diversity in IT.
Partner’s Consulting gives to empower girls, women and families to lead purposeful, thriving lives through STEM careers.
Teams and businesses that are inclusive of people with different backgrounds and abilities are more productive, more innovative and more profitable than those that aren’t. As a WBE whose internal team is comprised of nearly 70% women, we prioritize and advocate for diversity and closing the gender gap in the tech industry.
How are we making a difference?
We aim to change the conversation at an early age, by partnering with organizations whose programs and initiatives give underrepresented groups the knowledge and the confidence to break into the IT space.
Since 2006, Partner’s Consulting has donated over $100,000 in services, volunteerism and cash to charitable organizations that share our mission, including:
- Million Women Mentors
- Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT)
- Girls Inc.
- Young Men and Women In Charge Foundation, Inc. (YMWIC)
- Innovative Technology Action Group’s (ITAG) event, Girl’s Exploring Tomorrow’s Technology (GETT)
- Girl Scouts of America
- Independence Business Alliance
- The Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- National Association for Multi-Ethnicity In Communications (NAMIC)