How do we give back?
Giving back to the community is an important part of the culture for the Partner’s Consulting team. It continues the tradition begun by Peggy Gionta, when, as a high school student, she created a homeless outreach program along with Philadelphia area Catholic schools. That program is still growing strong to this day.
The team at Partner’s Consulting participates in, sponsors and supports numerous organizations and groups in the area, including:
- Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT)
- Girls Inc.
- Young Men and Women In Charge Foundation, Inc. (YMWIC)
- Fred’s Footsteps
- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- The Fred and Suzanne Biesecker Pediatric Liver Center
- City Year Philadelphia
- Innovative Technology Action Group’s (ITAG) event, Girl’s Exploring Tomorrow’s Technology (GETT)
- Girl Scouts of America
- Philadelphia Life Center